We are proud to announce you that the updated full review of IG Binaries’ offer is now available on the website under the “Broker Reviews” section of the menu. You will be able to find all the required details on the online binary options broker: pros and cons of their services, available assets, available binary option types, platform functionalities, assistance functionalities…
We decided to build a separate ranking for IG Binaries and ETX Capital. Indeed, these two brokers are not binary options pure players and should more be considered as diversified online trading brokers. They both propose a large range of financial instruments ranging from CFDs, spread-betting, forex products and of course binary options. Among this separate ranking, we rank IG binaries first among our recommended FCA Regulated brokers proposing binary options to UK investors. Our opinion on IG Binaries is really positive. IG Group, the diversified broker operating IG binaries and been the most innovative broker during its 40 years of experience and is considered by many as the European leader in online trading. The company, that operates the first and most popular binary options exchange in the Unites States Nadex, is a £2.7 billion company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange. IG is by far the most regulated and safe binary options broker in Europe, its CFD business is regulated by the FCA and authorized by almost all the domestic financial regulator worldwide (SEC in the United States, AMF in France, BaFin in Germany, Consob in Italy, FINMA in Switzerland, ASIC in Australia…). IG binaries, the binary options branch of IG is regulated by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission), reference number 2628 as it is the regulatory norm for these products in the UK. You can find a link to all these official trading licenses on our detailed review of IG Binaries.
IG Binaries: the best diversified broker proposing binary options
IG Binaries deserves its worldwide reputation and its first place in our FCA regulated brokers authorized to provide binary options in the United Kingdom:
- IG Group is a listed company, IG Markets limited and IG Index limited are both is regulated by theFinancial conduct activity while IG Binaries is officially regulated by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission)
- IG binary almost meet the number of underlying assets proposed by AnyOption (which is the number one in the industry) with 10 forex pairs, 55 equities, 20 Indices, 3 commodities and other exotic assets (bitcoin, Economic data…)
- The broker proposes two different option classes: Binaries and Sprint markets for short-term maturities. Each class of options proposes some functionalities adapted to their time horizon.
- It offers a large range of option types (Up / Down, One Touch, High / Low, Target, Tunnel, Ladder, 60 seconds binary options)
- The broker gives you the opportunity to trade a large range of other financial products (CFDs, spread betting…) with the same trading account. You can even try these instruments with the demo account with no risk on your deposit
- It offers the largest educational package for new traders (downloadable E-Books, detailed educational videos, entertaining tutorials, market analyses, morning news and feedbacks, webinars…)
- You can directly trade your binary options from IG’s award winning mobile and tablet applications
- IG Binaries is extremely active in popular exotic underlying assets such asBitcoin, equity IPOs like Alibaba, or economic data (US Non-Farm payrolls, GDP growth…)
If you want further information about the broker offer, don’t hesitate to have a look at our detailed review of IG Binaries and use our below secure link to access the broker website. We wish you a great trading experience.