The Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA), which is the main Belgian financial watchdog, just published an updated broker blacklist including 19 new brands. The new mentioned brokers are not authorized to offer their trading services in Belgium since they didn’t published a prospectus approved by the FSMA, as is required before any public offering of investment instruments in Belgium.
We already warned you against some of the new brokers of the list
Among the list of newly added brokers on the FSMA blacklist, you can find BNR Markets, against which we already warned you few months ago after it was also included in the warning list of the Italian financial regulator Consob. According to the information provided by the Italian watchdog, BNR Markets is also operating under the brands AMF Capital Limited and Ampha Management LTD. Nevertheless, both the Belgian and Italian watchdogs’ warning lists are still far from complete when compared to the French AMF blacklist that is more than 200 brokers long.
We strongly recommend you to avoid these brokers. Even though they may not all be binary options scams, chances are that most of them are fraudulent websites that will try to steal your money. As a reminder, you should never trade with a broker that uses aggressive marketing strategies such as cold-calling or unsolicited emails, which are the kind of methods used by the below brokers according to Belgian watchdog. Please make sure that your broker is regulated before you deposit money. A regulated broker will always ask for a long list of identifications documents before the opening of your account while most scams will pretend that you can trade as soon as you have made your first deposit.
FSMA warning broker list – September 2015
You can find below the list of non-authorized brokers that were added to the FSMA blacklist as of September 25th 2015. Please note that the individual warnings concerning these firms are available on the FSMA website here:
- Mayfair Funds (Myfair 23), Highfrequency, Trading Company and Sep Society;
- Centrale Bank Europe (Banque Centrale d’Europe), Quantum Group Invest and September Investments Limited;
- GMT Private Broker;
- Cit Markets (Citmarkets);
- Plea (UK) LIMITED, GMTInvest and Redlane Ltd;
- Binary Stock Market Bank (BSMB) and Kalahouse Limited;
- AMF Capital Limited and BNRMARKETS;
- Groupe Markets Ltd, Capital Markets Ltd, FX Capital Bank (FXCB), FXCB Capital Markets Limited and FXCB Limited;
- Fortune Banque and Tareno (cloned firm);
- Expert Data and Option Pros;
- Versailles Finances and Globstate Assets Holdings Limited;
- MT Capital Partners and Justrader;
- Dealinpro and Shaily Global Option Ltd;
- Finance Academy Trading;
- Forex Club (Forex Club International Limited);
- NTD INVEST CORP LTD, LiveTrader and Abena Invest Ltd.
Binary options brokers are not all scams and binary options trading is not gambling. All our recommended brokers are fully regulated and 100% proven safe with an extensive track record of client satisfaction and deposit security. Before signing up with any online broker, make sure to review the above blacklist carefully and make sure that your business partner is duly regulated. Do not hesitate to also have a look at our detailed reviews of OptionTime, 24Option, AnyOption, TopOption and IG Binary if you want further information about the best binary options brokers. They have all received all the required FCA authorizations on binary options to operate in the United Kingdom.